16 East Street, Caldwell OH
In 1832, Samuel Caldwell built the house on land that is now known as the Ball-Caldwell Homestead. Ed and Elizabeth Ball purchased the property in 1920 from a granddaughter of Samuel Caldwell. Only these two names have appeared on the deed of this property until 2009, when the Noble County Historical Society purchased the Homestead from the Ball heirs.
The handsome Gentleman’s Farmhouse sets on 13 acres located at 16 East Street in Caldwell, serving the community as a venue for weddings, receptions, musical entertainment and other various events on the lawn and in “The Barn.”
On March 27, 1980, the home was listed in the National Registry of Historic Places