St. Mary’s Church of Immaculate Conception
43700 Fulda Road, Caldwell | 740-732-4576
Named in 1979 to the National Register of Historic Places, St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Church at Fulda has long been considered both a historic place and an architectural treasure by Noble Countians of all faiths. Constructed in 1874-75, the church actually serves a congregation that dates to 1847, built by German settlers.
In 1980, the church was listed on the National Register of Historic Places under the name “St. Mary’s Church of the Immaculate Conception”; it qualified both because of its historically significant architecture and because of its significant place in local history.